Sunday, April 16, 2017

#1. UNTITLED (My first post on Live Journal)

September 2, 2005

Weird. And typical.
Okay.
I'm arbitrarily beginning here. I opened this journal, according to this site, in April. And this is my first entry!
I have nothing in particular to say, except that all sorts of things are filling my head lately. I'm constantly distracted, and partly because I think I go through life wanting to be somewhere else..! I don't if that's an accurate remark or a wise-ass remark. But it seems that my mind is always wandering. If I'm at work, my brain drifts and I'm constantly trying to reel it in on the subject at hand (in this case, my work). But my usual daydreaming is about wanting to create SOMETHING. Either a self-published comic book or making a movie. Those are the usual mental digressions I have. Or, if I'm thinking of something else, it probably started with those first two subjects and I just digressed.
By a curious twist of fate, well, maybe that's too melodramatic way of putting it... eh! So sue me! By a curious twist of fate... I have another web account as well, on MySpace.com. That came about because the girl Jim Cole's been seeing has a MySpace account, and I was trying to view pictures of her, but in order to check out the photos, I had to sign up...
Great!
What the hell am I going to do with TWO accounts when it takes me almost half a year to write for the first time in ONE account?

No comments:

Post a Comment